Happy Friday everyone! If you have a moment, please consider the giveaway below. It’s a trip to NYC and attendance to a runway show with Mystery Man and I. We’re beyond excited about this announcement and look forward to sharing this Fashion Week experience with you!
After a week of color, I went back to basics today with black and white. Crisp, clean, simple, and always trustworthy.
There’s two things that I look forward to most in February (more specifically, this February)… Fashion Week and the return of The Walking Dead. I bet some of you thought I was going to say… Fashion Week and Valentine’s Day eh? =) All kidding aside, I love going to Fashion Week. It’s something I dreamt of ever since I was young, and to be there now, is a dream come true. After attending my first runway show, my heart swelled and I was on the verge of tears. It was so magical! This season, it would be an honor for Mystery Man and I to share this experience with you. This giveaway is truly something that’s very personal to us and we sincerely hope you’ll enjoy it.
:: DL1961 X Wendy’s Lookbook GIVEAWAY ::
We’re incredibly excited to partner with DL1961 to celebrate Fashion Week with an invitation to their runway show. Last season, they combined art, dance, and a magnificent display of hand embroidered Swarovski crystals denim, so I can’t wait to see what they have plan this season.
:: The Giveaway ::
1. A ticket to attend DL1961’s runway show with us
2. A pair of their classic denim
3. Mystery Man and I will purchase one round-trip ticket to fly you to NYC (if you’re not in the New York area) and one night hotel accommodation
4. Dinner with us after the show
:: How to Enter ::
1. This giveaway is only open to those in the Continental United States
2. You must be 18 or older
3. Please leave a comment below letting me know if you’d like to participate in this giveaway. It’d be an honor to get to know you more. Please feel free to tell me a little bit (or update me) about yourself.
4. The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email on February 7th, Thursday at 8 am PST
5. The runway show is on February 11th, Monday at 4 pm
6. If you enter, please consider asking your manager for a possible PTO on that date and/or planning your assignments just in case you might miss class that day. I will contact the winner to coordinate flight times.
Fashion Week is such a unique experience. It’s a controlled chaos that is powered by passion. We’ll see the runway show and afterwards go backstage to witness the behind-the-scenes action. MM and I are super excited and hope you’ll consider joining us for this event!
Thank you so much for reading!
:: Outfit ::
Top :: By Malene Birger blazer, lace top from random store in Vietnam
Bottom :: Armani Exchange (old) (similar here)
Bag :: homemade
Shoes :: Saint Laurent (similar here)
Accessories :: thanks to Tacori, David Yurman, and Michele!